Rewind has put together a great promo video featuring Duncan Crew Philippines player and 6x Philippine National 4A Champion, Sean Perez! Sean had one of the most high-energy performances at the World YoYo Contest this year, and is easily one of the most positive and upbeat people we’ve ever met. This video really captures his style and energy. Sean’s yoyo of choice is the Duncan Hayabusa with Mod Spacers.
C3YoYoDesign and Rewind dropped a new video showing off the skills and style of Corli du Toit, the 2012 EYYC Female Division Champion. Corli is one of our favorite players, and C3YoYoDesign is lucky to have her on their team.
C3yoyodesign x REWIND Video Contest 2013
The heat of summer is slowly creeping in. School is out for many and that makes a great chance to work on your yo-yo skills. We thought, why not have another video contest! It’s the perfect way to showcase your awesome skills! This time we’re teaming up with current hit maker of high quality professional yo-yos, C3yoyodesign, to help judge the entries.
C3yoyodesign is currently on the lookout for new members for their sponsor team. That doesn’t mean that this is just an audition video contest though. Anyone can participate, and of course it’s okay to use any maker’s yo-yos in your video!
Video Contest Rules
– Make a clip video showcasing your yo-yo skill.
– You can use any maker’s yo-yos for this clip video, and perform any style or mix of styles.
– The entry period is from June 11th to July 10th, 2013.
– Videos will be judged based on the difficulty and originality, quality and polish of the video (mood, music, cinematography, editing, etc).
– Special awards will be chosen based on the judge’s preference.
– Once your video is uploaded, submit the entry form here: (please include your name, e-mail address, and video link so we know how to contact you if you win)
– Entries (including your uploaded video and entry form) must be received by July 10th, 2013.
– Upload your video to YouTube with the privacy setting set to Public. (No 3D setting, please.)
– Videos should be 2 minutes or less in length.
– Videos should begin and end with the C3yoyodesign x REWIND Video Contest 2013 banner. Download from here 1920×1080, 1280×720
– Videos must be titled “C3yoyodesign x REWIND Video Contest 2013 – [your name or team name]”
– Video must be tagged with “C3yoyodesign” and “REWIND”.
– Videos must have links to http://www.c3yoyodesign.com/en and http://www.yoyostorerewind.com in the video description.
– By entering this contest, you acknowledge and allow that your video may be posted by REWIND or C3yoyodesign to their homepage, Facebook page, twitter feed, etc.
Grand Prize: $300 gift credit at REWIND
1st Runner-up: $100 gift credit at REWIND
2nd Runner-up(s): $50 gift credit at REWIND
Most Views: $100 gift credit at REWIND
(The Most Views award will be determined by video view count at 5:00 p.m. (Japan time) on the day the contest winners are announced. This award may be won in combination with another award.)
C3yoyodesign Special Award (1 winner or more): C3yoyodesign yo-yo (to-be-determined)
At the end of July on REWIND TV (to-be-determined). & Facebook
*Your entry or victory in this contest does not guarantee a sponsor offer.
*A sponsor offer may be awarded regardless of whether a person wins the contest or not.
*If you have further questions about the contest, please contact us here: email@example.com
Rewind YoYo Store dropped a new player promo video, this one for YoYoFactory’s Mateusz “Gacek” Ganc. Great play as always from Gacek, but we’re really enjoying this video series from Rewind…it’s a great idea, and they’ve done a great job with it so far.