REWIND TV Worldwide, a live video stream from Rewind HQ in Japan, will be live on Friday night with special guests Zac Rubino of Duncan Crew and Gentry Stein of Team YoYoFactory. Viewers will get an exclusive behind the scenes look at their summer Japan Tour, their yo-yo recommendations, and more. The live stream starts Friday, July 18th at 11 pm EST (that’s 7 pm PST, and in Japan it’s 11 am on July 19th). Hit the link below on Friday night to watch!
World famous street performers John & Rebecca Higby, better known as the YoYo People, are doing a show this Saturday, March 16th, that will be offered as a live pay-per-view HD broadcast. For only $5 you can get a ticket to watch the live show and if you haven’t seen John & Rebecca perform….trust me, it’s worth every penny!
The YoYo People hold 3 Guinness World Records and have performed on David Letterman, “Fetch!” on PBS Kids, the Discovery Channel, and in more than 25 countries.
Watch them perform live this Saturday at www.ConcertWindow.com.
Prague looks quite ready for EYYC!
Players from around the globe are already in the Czech Republic and most European players should arrive today. For those not attending, here are some options to follow the action:
- Live Stream: This year’s stream could be the best yo-yo broadcast ever! If all goes as planned, there will be 5 HD cameras covering the event. Check the link starting tomorrow at 10am GMT!
- Twitter is of course the best option to get up-to-date information and behind-the-scenes gossip in real-time. Tons of Instagram pictures are already popping up! Be sure to check the #eyyc hashtag!
- Facebook: There’s tons to keep an eye on on Facebook! YoyoFactory is usually the first to post results. C3 is already posting lots of pics, as is CLYW, who’s also cross-posting on its blog! YoyoRadio will try to catch up with the players in Prague live tonight, so be sure to tune in!
- Throw-YoYo Blog is updating live from Prague with some great write-ups, photos, and daily reports. Big ups to our friends at Throw-YoYo!
- The Official Site is of course the place to check for all information about the contest, including location and schedule, so be sure to check it out as well!
Post a link in the comments if you are updating from Prague!