Ed Haponik just finished making some amazing fixed-axle tutorials for YoYoExpert.com and to celebrate they thought an epic fixed-axle contest was in order!
Every few days Ed will be posting a video on the YoYoExpert forum of a trick. You will have three days to film yourself successfully hitting that trick and post a link on the forums.
This will be a knockout style contest. You must compete in every round from the start of the contest and everyone who successfully completes the trick will move on. If you cannot complete a trick then you will be eliminated and cannot compete in the next round.
Once one round ends, the next will begin. The contest rounds will get increasingly difficult and will go on until we have one winner!
– Must use fixed axle yo-yo to compete.
– Must show yo-yo/axle to verify it is fixed axle in beginning of video.
– Must post video link (Youtube or Instagram) within 3 days of Ed’s posted trick.
– Must hit the trick correctly (Ed will judge) or you will be eliminated.
– Must compete in all rounds of contest from the beginning to qualify to move on.
– Once eliminated you cannot compete in any following rounds.
Get to Round 2 and Win – 10% OFF YOYOEXPERT COUPON CODE!
Get to Round 4 and Win – 20% OFF YOYOEXPERT COUPON CODE!
RUNNER-UP PRIZE – An Ed Haponik Signed No Jive!
GRAND PRIZE – Last person standing wins a Broke Village Fidalgo & Ed Signed Play Simply No Jive!
Fixed Axle Yo-Yos:
CONTEST BEGINS IN ONE WEEK ON APRIL 24!
This post sponsored by YoYoExpert.