The 12th Annual European YoYo Meeting will be held May 1st – 3rd in the small town of Częstochowa, Poland. This low-key event is a great opportunity for yoyo players to get together, hang out, and have a great time together outside of the contest atmosphere. With some awesome little cabins and beautiful natural surroundings, the European YoYo Meeting looks like it’s going to be a ton of fun for everyone in attendance.
For only €65 ($89 USD) you get:
- Accomodation for 3 nights (May 1st – 4th, 2014) in Zlota Gora Hostel
- 3 breakfasts (May 2nd – 4th, 2014)
- EYYM’s Official T-Shirt
- Ticket for the Adventure (kayak trip to Mstów, barbecue and bonfire place, football pitch)
- Bus Ticket from Mstów back to the Hostel
- EYYM Starter Pack (special survival package)
The meeting is recommended for players who are 18+, and the registration deadline is April 24th. Head over to EYYM.org for details and to sign up!