YoYoFactory is back on tour! The gang has loaded up into the van for another run at traveling across the United States and teaching new players about the art and sport of yoyoing. Here is a list of tour stops…keep an eye on their Facebook page for more details.
- Feb. 24th – 28th – Nevada City, CA
- March 1st – California State YoYo Contest – Sacramento, CA
- March 3rd – 8th – Salt Lake City, UT
- March 10th – 21st – Denver, CO
- March 24th – 28th – Kansas City, MO
- March 31st – April 5th – Chicago, IL
The van rolled out of our base in Phoenix Arizona Feb 19. It wouldn’t be a road trip without some unexpected delays and a new water pump (to replace the one we just replaced!) saw us get to our staging point in SF a little later than expected. The crew onboard, Clint, Joe and Tyler would be de-touring to Seattle for PNWR to collect Ann and get to our first official tour stop, Nevada City California. Where you say? Nevada City Its a small Gold Rush town located 60 miles NE of Sacramento. Why? Why not! The store owners at Mountain Pastimes were super enthusiastic about having us out so here we are!