CLYW has announced a new video contest on their site! Full details cut-and-pasted below.
Guidelines: Film a video of yourself throwing your favourite combo, trick, or whatever you think is awesome! … BUT do it by including a CLYW – Caribou Lodge theme. Some loose examples are: you could wear a costume, include some artwork, woodlands environment, neat editing, animation … however you want to interpret the Caribou Lodge theme. Be creative! We will simply pick the video we think is the most amazing.
Length: 1 Minute
There will be 2 rounds.
Round 1: This round is open to everyone. We will pick the top 10 of our favourite videos and those people will move onto Round 2.
Round 2: The lucky top 10 from round 1 will be required to submit a second video. We will then pick our favourite video and that person will be crowned the contest winner!
Prizes: The lucky 10 that make it into Round 2 will each receive one of the new coloured Yetis.The winner of the 2nd and Final round will receive a full set of the new 2014 CLYW lineup:
- Arctic Circle: 2nd Expedition
- Puffin 2
- Gnarwhal 2* Plus we’ll have some special prizes for honourable mentions.Round One Deadline: Friday November 29th, 2013Round Two Deadline: Sunday December 15th, 2013Rules:
- One Entry per person
- Do you have to use a CLYW Return Top? Nope! Use whatever you have!
- Make sure to include “2013 CLYW Video Contest” in the title of your video.
- We will include the Axes logo for optional use here.
- If you’re including music, please no swears or explicit content in your song. We want to keep this family fun.
- Upload your video to Youtube or Vimeo and send us the link via email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgJudging will be done by Chris and Charles. All the best to the contestants, we are stoked to see what you all come up with!