Adegle dropped a nice promo video for their Accel yoyo featuring Chang KaiRay. Chang seems to have graduated from the “look at my sunglasses / I do not smile” school of yoyoing, but there’s some nice play in here and the combo starting at 1:46 is a really nice plane-changer. The hat and ultra-serious demeanor are kind of unintentionally hilarious, but hey…whatever works!
Archives for August 29, 2013
Film your best banger trick (stand-alone trick – not a combo) and send us a link to the vid (See terms below).
There will be FOUR lucky winners chosen as the favorite by Werrd. One for best “amplitude” (see definition below), one for the most creative banger as voted by us…and one lucky random winner. Yep, we’re doing that again. Just by entering you could win. The lucky random winner will be in the running for a Werrd MINUTE. If you win best banger trick in the Amplitude category you will win a brand new 2K13 Werrd Irony JP. In addition, we will be giving away a brand new 2K13 HOUR for the video with the most views (cut-off as of voting day).
To be eligible to win:
- Your video must not exceed 30 seconds in length (it’s a banger, remember, not a combo – so your vid should be fairly short.).
- Your video must be hosted on a publicly accessibly streaming site (like youtube or vimeo).
- You must include this Werrd intro title (http://www.werrd.com/logos/video/Werrd_Sketch_Standard.mov) as the intro to your video
- You must email a link to your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may enter as many times as you like, however you can only win one category (except the “Most Views” category).
- Winners of the Amplitude and Most Creative Banger categories are not eligible for the Lucky Draw prize.
- Judging will be done by Werrd crew and all decisions are final.
The deadline for entry is midnight September 20, 2013 EST.
The prize for Amplitude is an Irony JP – color choice is at our discretion.
The price for the Most Creative Prize for lucky random winner is a Werrd HOUR – color at our discretion.